Monday, February 16, 2009

way back!







Way Back Into Love

I've been living with a shadow over head
I've been sleeping with a cloud on my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on

I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I have in need of them again someday
I've been setting aside time to clear a little space in the corners of my mind

All I wanna do is find the way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love

I've been watching for the stars that used to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the sign
I know that it's out there
There gotta be something from my soul somewhere

I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night
I could use some directions
And I'm open to your suggestions

All I wanna do is find the way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love

And if I open my heart to you
I hope that you'll tell me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end

song from 'Music and Lyrics'

sekian,
A.L

11 comments:

nadya said...

:) best!

Elsa Soraya Othman said...

hey youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! i pun tengah gile dgn lagu nih lepas tgk de movie at astro arituh. i suke drew menyanyi, suare die suweeeeeeeeeeeeet! & i suke mr hugh, my god, sangat hensem. wee suke suke suke!

Anonymous said...

suka :)

Clara Emily Cancer said...

pic tu duk ats bumbung kete ke adam?

adamLUBA said...

dya,
^_^

elsa,
sama..i pun terus terpikat lepas tgk movie ni hari ahad ritu..hahahaha! tp siyes, i suka cora masa nyanyi part last ni, comel ja masa nyanyi sambil goyang-goyang! alalaalalala

anonymous,
^__^

clara,
yeahhhh! di atas bumbung kereta tua saya..alalalala

Mie said...

argh!!
cita ni bnyak kali kuar astro
time aku tgk menu utk filem sterusnya slalu film ni kuar..
tapi aku slalu tido n terlepas ini film!

kick my own ass!
haha
aku akn pastikan aku akn dpat tgk

Elsa Soraya Othman said...

he he. paling tak boleh tahan bile die nak masuk indian rhythm, boley tahan sexay jugak la ;) wee!

adamLUBA said...

mie,
hahaha..ko patut tgk!

elsa,
hahaha..yah yah!agak sexy! tp versi piano more sweet dari versi sitar!
alalalalala

Cairell said...

nice artwork..

btw, please visit/view my blog.. and do some comments ya + do "follow this blog".. i will do the same to u.. support each others..thanks.. =)

>> cairell.blogspot.com

thanks again.. =)

niena said...

i know this movie! best! ^_^

emmetRaxor said...

hahaha..
aku pon tengok gak tapi main2 ja...
sambil main tenet..
tapi lagu dia syok2 gak..